Self-care is self-love, so it’s important to take the time to destress and pamper yourself (especially when life gets hectic!). One of the quickest way to unwind and indulge in luxury? A bubble bath, of course! Whether you want to treat yourself to a little TLC, or are in need of the perfect gift for your mom, significant other, bestie, or coworker, this DIY bubble bath kit is easy to put together and a one-way ticket to ultimate relaxation.
All You Need Is
1. A box – We picked a rustic looking crate, but any cute box from your local craft store will do! Add crinkle or tissue paper to the bottom of the box to complete the look.
2. Skinny Dip – This spa-quality bubble bath also doubles as a body wash, is pH balanced, and is infused with ultra-moisturizing ingredients.
3. Some bubbly to go with your bubbles – A relaxing bath wouldn’t be complete without some champagne! Add in a champagne flute for an extra special touch.
4. Aromatherapy candle – Pick a calming and soothing scent like lavender, jasmine, or chamomile for ultimate tranquility.
5. Matches – Look for a pretty match book, or tie a bundle of matches together with ribbon for a cute finishing touch!
6. A ribbon and a card – if you’re giving this away as a gift, these two touches will wow the lucky recipient.
You can customize your kit by throwing in other feel good items, like luxury hand soap, a cooling face mask, or your favorite chocolate (because chocolate makes everything better, of course).
Viola! Now all that’s left is to enjoy the fruits of your labor and let the bubbles take all your troubles away. Ahhh.